As part of the Manitoba Sexual Exploitation Strategy, ISEE’s mission is a province free of sexual exploitation using a regional community–mobilization approach to prevent and eradicate child sexual exploitation.
- The I-SEE committee is the Interlake regional team
- The I-SEE committee is comprised of members from community or government organizations, experiential persons, and youth.
- Current membership includes representation from CFS, schools and school administration, friendship centre, shelters, community resource centre(s), regional health authority, law enforcement, community members, Youth, plus more.
- The I-SEE committee has open membership, and welcomes any stakeholder who would like to participate and increase awareness of the issue of sexual exploitation of children, youth and adults. Feel free to contact us if you are interested.
The I-SEE committee will strive to create, support, establish:
- A public awareness/education campaign
- A strong multi-sector committee with an emphasis on partnership and collaboration
- A proposal for a specialized sexual exploitation resource for the Interlake area