Self Help Group
- Self Help Groups
- Manitoba Schizophrenia Society As a family sensitive peer support mental health organization, we are dedicated to the improvement of quality of life for those living with mental health challenges through education, peer support and advocacy. MSS offers a number of services in Winnipeg and around the province. Many of our programs are run by people with lived experience or family members who can relate on a personal level to the experiences.
- Mood Disorders Association of Manitoba http://www.mooddisordersmanitoba.ca/
The Mood Disorders Association of Manitoba is a self-help organization dedicated to providing support, education and advocacy for those living with a mood disorder, co-occurring disorders or other mental health illnesses. We increase public awareness about mood disorders and empower people to develop hope and recovery. Help yourself or those you love in hope and recovery from mood disorders.
- Anxiety Disorders of Manitoba http://www.adam.mb.ca/ The Anxiety Disorders Association of Manitoba aims to:
- offer self-help for all Manitobans affected by anxiety disorders
- provide Cognitive Behavioural Programs (CBP), and ongoing support groups for the prevention, education, early intervention and management of anxiety disorders to adults.
- provide resources for children, adolescents, adults, families, employers and health care professionals
Add Facebook feeurl: https://www.facebook.com/CMHAInterlakeEastern